Thursday, September 24, 2009

the scoop

Hey kids. Here's the scoop------I created this blog as a documentation of my journey living and working in the fashion industry while also trying to get something up and running on my own. Since I am currently working full time as design assistant I will only have time for smaller projects for now, at least until I decide I can live on only a few hours of sleep again. Most of my work will soon be available on my ebay store, and potentially some smaller shops around Brooklyn. I will be posting mostly images for inspiration, styling, sale events and anything else that seems to pop up along the way. Oh, and I am sure that my unhealthy magazine and polaroid collection will show up on here more often then I would like to admit.

But anyways for now here is an all time favorite video of mine. I have never wanted to be a ballerina so badly especially a Chanel ballerina.

karl lagerfeld ballerina


No comments:

Post a Comment